I’m excited to attend the 5th Annual Comikaze Expo Weekend from October 30 to November 1st this fall! This is the little comic con that is fun for casual geeks looking to explore the con lifestyle as well experienced cosplayers who want a casual vibe. I recommend this to everyone who’s a fan of the Father of Comic Book’s Stan Lee! Every year he has a great display of his personal collection of action figures, toys, art and items from his decades working on this art form. Literally Stan was their at the beginning before being a comic geek was cool! Even if you don’t know his name you know his work from Avengers to Hulk to Spiderman to .. well everyone!
If you’ve never attended the Expo now is your chance to pick up a pass for $55 to celebrate five years of our local LA Comic Con. If you want to check out the schedule: Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo of L.A.’s ultimate comic and pop culture convention or buy a Three-Day badge a (only available for a limited time) at the June 3 price of $55. Buy your 3-day Pass here I mean how often do you get the chance to see Stan Lee in person???? Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo is a meeting place for pop culture, comic book, horror, gaming and sci-fi fans who love to cosplay or check out cosplayers (don’t forget cosplay is NOT consent so please respect everyone).
Since the expo gets more and more poplar every years they are expanding from just the South Hall to accommodate more attendees at the L.A. Convention Center. This expansion makes the 2015 show better than ever with 300,000 square feet of events, games, celebrity appearances, panel discussions, contests and a marketplace with the hottest apparel and accessories.
- Announced Guests: Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo is already gearing up to be an amazing show, with the initial announcement of luminaries Stan Lee and Elvira, Mistress of the Dark plus comic artists Mike Mignola(Hellboy), Marc Silvestri (Uncanny X-Men), Rich Buckler (Fantastic Four), Tim Bradstreet (The Punisher) and Art Baltazar (Tiny Titans).
- Free Autograph Coupons: Get a coupon for a complimentary autograph from participating celebrities on-site at the show with any full price paid adult admission, October 30-November 1, 2015 (quantities are limited).
- Annual Cosplay Contest: Enter to win $10,000 in prizes during L.A.’s hottest contest.
- The Ultimate Kids Halloween Trick-or-Treat: On October 31, come to Comikaze Expo for the safest daytime trick-or-treat location in the city – featuring hundreds of candy-giving exhibitors.
- A Spook-tacular Kid’s Halloween Costume Contest: Back by popular demand, this costume contest is for kids 12 and under with prizes for the best, cutest, and most original costumes.
Additional details for Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo including guests and events will be announced in the coming weeks. Visit www.comikazeexpo.comfor more information and to sign up for email updates.
Date(s): Friday, October 30, 1:00 p.m.-7:00p.m.; Saturday, October 31, 9:00a.m.-6:00p.m.; Sunday, November 1, 10:00a.m.-4:00p.m.
Location: L.A. Convention Center, 1201 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA.
Ages: All ages welcome, kids 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Price: Three-Day show passes $55.00 (limited time offer), kids 12 and under admitted free when accompanied by paid adult admission.